Let’s talk about how we can help you transform problems into opportunities with focused and integrated solutions.
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A CONTINUOUS QUALITY IMPROVEMENT (CQI) INFRASTRUCTURE
Focalize is working with Youth Advocate Programs (YAP) to design and implement a Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) system to promote high fidelity services across programs in 30 states.
YAP is a national nonprofit solely committed to keeping youth and adults ‘safely home’ with their families, supported by their community.
Our team will be working with YAP for the next 2-4 years, designing and implementing a quality improvement system to accomplish four key things:
- Help ensure compliance with regulatory standards across all states
- Provide valid and reliable evidence and data about how programs are performing
- Support their efforts to achieve best practice
- Help streamline payroll by aligning payroll and compliance, implementing quality improvement, and undertaking research
- Establish standardized training and reporting for all administrative staff allowing business processes to be streamlined and work to be completed more efficiently
- Complete CQI protocols designed and fit for use by all regional leaders and teams
- The development of comprehensive methodology protocols, training tools, implementation plan, alongside robust training to upskill their people, and ensure regulatory compliance and sustainable improvement
View more of our work
New York City
Quality Improvement benefits thousands of children.
Quality Improvement unifies nine types of service.