Let’s talk about how we can help you transform problems into opportunities with focused and integrated solutions.
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A CONTINUOUS QUALITY IMPROVEMENT (CQI) INFRASTRUCTURE
Focalize is working with Youth Advocate Programs (YAP) to design and implement a Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) system to promote high fidelity services across programs in 30 states.
YAP is a national nonprofit solely committed to keeping youth and adults ‘safely home’ with their families, supported by their community.
Our team will be working with YAP for the next 2-4 years, designing and implementing a quality improvement system to accomplish four key things:
- Help ensure compliance with regulatory standards across all states
- Provide valid and reliable evidence and data about how programs are performing
- Support their efforts to achieve best practice
- Help streamline payroll by aligning payroll and compliance, implementing quality improvement, and undertaking research
- Establish standardized training and reporting for all administrative staff allowing business processes to be streamlined and work to be completed more efficiently
- Complete CQI protocols designed and fit for use by all regional leaders and teams
- The development of comprehensive methodology protocols, training tools, implementation plan, alongside robust training to upskill their people, and ensure regulatory compliance and sustainable improvement