- complete a thorough assessment of current evaluation practice at each program
- develop valid and reliable data collection tools
- create consistent CQI business processes
- manage communications
- design all materials and presentations developing and delivering practitioner training
- build internal capacity and support systems to ensure high model fidelity
QUALITY IMPROVEMENT (CQI)
Focalize is leading an agency-wide Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) transition at Abbott House, a child welfare and developmental disabilities services agency serving 700+ people across New York.
Our team is responsible for developing a complete CQI methodology and protocols for 16 program types across nine New York Counties and NYC. Responsibilities include:
Transformed agency-wide data collection process from reliance on hand-counts and anecdotes with valid and reliable data collection methodology and tools individualized for each program.
Optimized the use of existing databases and technology to streamline data collection agency wide.
View more of our work
New York City
Quality Improvement benefits thousands of children.
State of Hawaii
Evaluating Hawaii’s response to homelessness.